Thursday, January 22, 2009

Suggestions?


By popular demand I have created this blog to keep track of community service events in our area. I plan to host events like the M Street Clean-Up regularly and will keep an eye out for other events that might be of interest. I will still use USAservice.org to list my events and track rsvp's but I hope this will become a common "meeting place" and I need your help getting this started.

I have started a list of events that I have found. Some are in the area and some are not, but all are worth checking out. If you learn of an event or stumble onto a website about volunteering, please email me. I will keep this blog as up-to-date as humanly possible.

Any and all suggestions are welcome!

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hey all - who knew picking up other people's trash could be so fun?!

    I want to propose a follow-up clean up day in late March/early April. This time we could start around my place (R and 1st) and work back toward our first clean up. We could end at Big Bear for some yummy organic coffee and hot chocolate. I'll post details in March!

    ReplyDelete